• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia 2019

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Yeah, I'm not really sure why they're giving this Richardson an extended T20 run, especially as he's a moderate fielder and tailend bat.

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Agar been very impressive these T20s. Hasn't tried to do anything radical with his bowling, just concentrated on accuracy and varying pace to build pressure (along with good fielding off his own bowling) with great success.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Agar been very impressive these T20s. Hasn't tried to do anything radical with his bowling, just concentrated on accuracy and varying pace to build pressure (along with good fielding off his own bowling) with great success.
I think he's been a good white-ball bowler for a while now. Impressed me on Australia's last tour to England when everyone was getting tonked, he held it together pretty well, relatively speaking.

Briggs

Banned
Then people say why I don't show cricket to my girl. It's just a waste of time especially when your team is doing shiz

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
This half-dozen matches have prob been the best patch of form for Oz in this format ever. Unless something remarkable happens tonight, haven't been seriously challenged in any of them.

Spikey

hearing that we have to cancel simon hughes as a result of something he said while reading the australian line-up.

Burgey

dermo abbott playing is almost enough to get me watching. almost.
Having a blinder too. Bowled really well

Honestly, just when India comes here and win, Pakistan and SL come back and reinforce every negative stereotype about SC batting when it’s above waist height. Woeful, Babar excepted.

Burgey

This is ****ing terrible. Put a bell in the ****ing thing. Stand there and work it ffs instead of missing cross bats by a metre.

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Saw it on Twitter; when talking about Sean Abbott referred to the Phil Hughes incident. Don't think it was malicious but awkward listening to say the least.

vcs

The Tests are going to be a bloodbath at this rate. This format is supposed to be Pakistan's strength.

Burgey

Fmd what an idiot. Abbott’s done well to come back at all after that. Some of the **** he copped on social media after Hughes does was pathetic

Well batted Pakistan. Ffs go home.

Well bowled Sabba. Other mob terrible but he bowled well from the get-go

Looking forward to seeing this Hasnain kid. How rapid is he?

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
That last 15 deliveries was just dire all round. Pakistan missed about 12 deliveries in a row and Australia kept missing the stumps. Richardson & Abbott will never get a better chance for a huge haul of T20 wickets.