• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia 2019

srbhkshk

International Captain
Yeah, in Australia you are either in the fight or 200 miles away from it, there's no in between and mostly it's the later.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Also, the Aus team are always amazing front runners. One of the reasons the 2011 Ashes win felt so incredible, at least to me, was that England basically came back after a very poor first innings and just going by memory, I just don't remember Australia ever letting the others get a sniff after getting in front very often. Once they are ahead and you don't have the tools required, it can be very painful watching, like India in the 2011-12 summer there. Thank God Pak don't play more than 3 tests in any of their recent series there.

EDIT: Also, Marnus....:wub:

Last edited:

Chrish

International Debutant
Not trying to open can of worms, but do you guys think current Indian bowlers would do well in Australia against this line up?

Aussie wickets offer nothing to bowlers except bounce which their players are adapt at playing.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not trying to open can of worms, but do you guys think current Indian bowlers would do well in Australia against this line up?

Aussie wickets offer nothing to bowlers except bounce which their players are adapt at playing.
The Indian bowlers would do as well as anyone. It's too bad they toured last year and not this year with Warner and Smith playing, and Marnus arriving.

Arachnodouche

International Captain

It would be a heck of a brawl. The Indian lot have developed into very clever and skillful bowlers, capable of exploiting most conditions. If Bumrah and Shami can be at their best, I am reasonably sure we could scrape out a series even with Smith and Warner back.

smash84

The Tiger King

They would certainly be competitive at the very least. I would still give them a 50% chance to win.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It would be a heck of a brawl. The Indian lot have developed into very clever and skillful bowlers, capable of exploiting most conditions. If Bumrah and Shami can be at their best, I am reasonably sure we could scrape out a series even with Smith and Warner back.
They’re coming next year and there are points to prove for both teams. Hopefully everyone on both teams is fit and firing

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Went around to my mum's house this morning, she legit said I looked like a white Musa Khan. I mean I know I need a haircut, but christ that's a strange comparison.

Don't see it myself

Chrish

International Debutant
And while we are at it, I don't see New Zealand winning a single game here.. Will be another bloodbath.

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Haha, Yasir taken off just as he had the chance to bowl at Smith. Almost as if Azhar Ali trolling the media that have been hyping this up all week.

Spark

Global Moderator
What is it with debutant bowlers and getting Warner out off no balls

EDIT: Brett Lee an interesting choice to comment on getting wickets off no balls

Last edited: