• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia 2019

smash84

The Tiger King
Yasir is playing 4D chess. He knows he will be dropped next game and then Smith will never get the chance to play him again and he will forever be known as Yasir's bunny. Sharp lad, that one. :p
Yasir is the least of the problems in the bowling department though so i don't think he would be dropped.

Although if they can drop Abbas then, well, nothing is for certain of course.

Chrish

International Debutant
Yeah I have a weird feeling he might not be selected because if he performs well, that would prove selectors completely wrong.

Too many egos would be at stake.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Man ch7 love the story behind the game. I dont mind some of it, but it feels overkill.

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Despite his poor dismissal I'd definitely give Shan Masood a pass for this match.

Batted through the opening session which should've set up Pakistan for a big score. Also batted through a tough session last night and lasted a while today.

As an opening bat tourist at the Gabba, he's done well.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
What’s happening to Smith guys? Two straight failures with the bat in tests...going into terminal decline?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
this babar guy can bat huh. whether he does well in tests is going to be all about his head.

morgieb

this babar guy can bat huh. whether he does well in tests is going to be all about his head.
He has averaged 50 in the last two years at Test level. Next step is turning his 50's (which he's getting to quite regularly - has managed 9 50's from his last 20 innings) into big hundreds.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Jesus Wasim is painful to listen to..
Weirdly enough I've actually found him less bad in this Test than he usually is.

And I say that despite posting a rant in here about something he said on Day 1.

"Usual" is a very low bar when it comes to Wasim though, granted.

Last edited:

morgieb

Weirdly enough I've actually found him less bad in this Test than he usually is.

And I say that despite posting a rant in here about something he said on Day 1.

"Usual" is a very low bar when it comes to Wasim though, granted.
Yeah Waz has been better here than what he was in the WC. Then again, all Pakistani commentators suck bar Waqar.

trundler

That was pretty close but the bounce will always create a doubt in the ump's mind.

These 2 need just 300 more.