• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand 2019

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
if you told me yesterday that an hour into this test we'd have CDG bowling wide outside off I'd ask for a bit of what you were smoking

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Wagner's going to ****ing aggro bounce the ****ing daylights out of these guys. And they'll probably smack him around when they can. The raging contest will be fantastic.

Blain

U19 Captain
CDG gets me depressed bowling first change.. Bowling first and relying on him at first change just seems so defensive from NZ.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
CDG gets me depressed bowling first change.. Bowling first and relying on him at first change just seems so defensive from NZ.
For the tour of Australia at the end of the year I'd like to see some pace and bounce - wouldn't mind an attack of Boult, Ferguson, Wagner, Kugglelijn, Ravindra, Williamson

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
I'm adding this first morning to my 'Ferguson should play' evidence bank. While it's always easy to say that some guy who wasn't selected is the answer, it would be great to have someone really quick to test the batsmen in a different way.