• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand 2019

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
If we were playing test matches all the time, I think they'd rotate a bit more. We barely play anything though, so it's a bit harsh to have Wagner sit out since test cricket is his only international format.
tbh I'm talking about southee, I think his numbers for the last few years very much flatter him. Won't labour the point as I've argued that enough.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Interesting to bowl first - I guess that, like many nz matches in recent years, even if it doesn't jag around massively at the start (and I've only just tuned in), it will just get easier and easier to bat on over the coming days.

BeeGee

International Captain
Were the Bangladesh bats watching the England match, started off like it an ODI
Yeah, this is awesome batting.

The bowling has been very poor, but both teams have been sucked in by the green wicket. The pitch looks like a belter already.

Last edited:

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Run rates are outrageous today regardless of format, or what part of the world you're in, or anything apparently.