• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South Africa in Australia 2018

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
After some further thinking and research I've discovered my post had no relevance to his question at all as none of the games I was talking about were actually played there.

The actual answer is that no-one really knows yet, I think. They played a couple of games there last season but they probably weren't really representative of what they're tying to get it up for this season.
Considering drop in pitches' records so far I'm not holding by breath.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
is Qadir a potential baggy green?

His numbers in mediocre Pakistan first class circuit are horrible and makes Qadir Sr look like a buffoon for claiming that his son moved Down Under because selectors don't give him chances because they have issues with me.
Looked really average in the matches I've seen of him

Just no control and consistency at the moment - Bowled decent in the JLT OD though

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Did PEWS have like a mental breakdown that everyone ignored?
Yeah pretty much.

I gave an answer to a question I was partly wrong on, then checked cricinfo which told me I was purely wrong on it, but in fact cricinfo was wrong instead on most of it, so I was only partly wrong afterall.

Bahseph

State Captain
I understand how Chanderpaul's stance works, but someone explain what Bailey does to me? Boggles my mind haha

NotMcKenzie

International Debutant
I remember years ago when it first became a thing, it was about stopping himself squaring up too much or something like that.

And it seems everybody's forgotten this was discussed some time back, and are now bemused by it.

Heboric

International Debutant
Not a good start by the boys.

Hope this doesnt affect their line crossing detection capabilities

brockley

International Captain
S Africa with Pretorious at 7,thin.
They the media talked up Qadir but he took 2 tail wkts,Behrendorf did the damage.
Glad AAustralia chased it down,1 of the weakest batting line ups I've seen play for the Prime Ministers xl.'Good to see Phillipe,Bailey and Sangha get runs + a wkt,his bowling looks very promising.

Gomez656

U19 Cricketer
Folks
Any idea why aus need two vice captain?
FaF expect Hostile series from tomorrow, I wish I can watch live in India from 8.50 am
IST

Gomez656

U19 Cricketer
January 2018 during only ODI here at Perth, both Tom Curran & Andrew Tye took 5 fer in ODI,for Today's game, whom you think has potential to take even 4 wickets from
Either side?

I wish aus should win as Southafrica without All rounder Mulder,Duminy,Philly and Amla

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
January 2018 during only ODI here at Perth, both Tom Curran & Andrew Tye took 5 fer in ODI,for Today's game, whom you think has potential to take even 4 wickets from
Either side?

I wish aus should win as Southafrica without All rounder Mulder,Duminy,Philly and Amla
EDIT - dunno. I don't see anyone taking 4 today from Australia.

No Shaun Marsh.

Last edited:

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good christ the Australian kit looks especially garbage with the new sponsor