• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South Africa in Australia 2018

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'm sweet with the personnel but the listed order of the batsmen they've picked is triggering me so much.
Carey at 5? Short at 3? Stoinis at 7?

Finch Short Lynn Head Maxwell Stoinis Carey is more normal. I understand they wanted Short to be a direct swap for Marsh at 3.

SeamUp

International Coach
Ngidi very Courtney Walsh for me.

Some lovely shape here from Dale. Can never get tired of that sight.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mark Waugh gets something right for once. It was a poor decision and an even worse decision not to review.

the big bambino

International Captain
Come to the stage where you have to see a good side that has been the disaster of Australian cricket. Get bowled out for 50 and pressure will only increase to reverse these bans. What product you going to sell that’s over before drinks? Some people who shelled out big bucks to associate themselves with this shower of **** will be wondering why. Cricket going the way of rugby in Oz. Can’t learn from mistakes and making more as they go along. Just keep on alienating the fans with poor decisions and contempt when deciding who can actually watch the games