• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
This is not democracy - otherwise Narendra Modi or Donald Trump could be voted as the best cricketer.
But put it another way (scaling down for CW purposes) - if 20 people think a poster is a prick and 5 don't, it's clear that that poster is a prick.

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
I'm just glad I'm not banned for claiming half a billion Indians are insane to think Tendulker > Bradman, don't want to challenge the Chinese as well lol
I am struggling to find any one though(in my friend circle, my school days when Tendulkar was at his peak or this forum) who thinks Tendulkar was better than Bradman. May be there are surprises.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
If Kohli ends up averaging less than 50 in tests, who would you rate higher? Virat or Sachin ?
Hard to say really but if Kohli averages less than 50 you’d have to go with Tendulkar I’d say.

Kohli already has weaknesses that Tendulkar never had. It only remains to be seen whether kohli will adequately address them as he gets older or continue to try play the way he does now

aussie tragic

International Captain
Hard to say really but if Kohli averages less than 50 you’d have to go with Tendulkar I’d say.

Kohli already has weaknesses that Tendulkar never had. It only remains to be seen whether kohli will adequately address them as he gets older or continue to try play the way he does now
Not hard to say, Viv Richards better than both, he just played on too long (like Ricky Ponting). Viv in his prime batting at 3 was amazing

aussie tragic

International Captain
So I can’t discuss kohli v Tendulkar because someone is better?

This thread keeps getting weirder
Thank you for agreeing Viv Richard's is better than both Tendulker and Kholi...please let discussions return about who is the 10th best batsman in history

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thank you for agreeing Viv Richard's is better than both Tendulker and Kholi...please let discussions return about who is the 10th best batsman in history
Why did you even bring Viv Richards into this? Are you that insecure about people discussing two great Indian players that you have to interject with **** like this?

srbhkshk

International Captain

I'd rate Tendulkar higher even if Kohli finished with an average more than Tendulkar, Tendulkar's longevity is immense and under-rated, for instance to have a test career as long as Tendulkar, Kohli will have to play till 2035.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Obligatory reminder that posters are not their nationality, or extensions of the team that shares that nationality.

So everyone **** off with the.nationalistic warmongering and trolling already.