• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

Woodster

International Captain
Should be such an interesting series, the bowling attack of Australia still carries a huge threat, obviously the battle with Lyon will be fascinating as India will surely look to attack him and wear the placement out as much as possible. This Aussie attack will surely will them a Test or two, but India will surely threaten aswell with the ball, although that may be exaggerated by the inadequacies and inexperience of the Aussie batting.

Bumrah to be a big threat, especially to the lefties, if Sharma gets it right he should at least give Kohli some control. Of the bowlers on show I expect Hazlewood to be the most consistent in his areas and Cummins to be the standout bowler.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Fascinated to see Finch against the new ball. If India get their lines and lengths wrong early on it's going to be fun to watch!

howardj

International Coach
Toss will be interesting.

From all reports, there's a greenish tinge.

This, along with the fact that both sides may lack a bit of faith in their batting, may make the toss-winner pull the trigger.

However, the incredibly hot conditions that are forecast, should see the pitch ware later in the game and therefore the spinners may come into their own.

All told, I expect that whoever wins the toss, will bat.

Woodster

International Captain
Yes it is a shame about Shaw, though having seen Murali Vijay bat again in the fashion he did at Essex at the end of last season he is always very pleasant to watch.

Woodster

International Captain
Toss will be interesting.

From all reports, there's a greenish tinge.

This, along with the fact that both sides may lack a bit of faith in their batting, may make the toss-winner pull the trigger.

However, the incredibly hot conditions that are forecast, should see the pitch ware later in the game and therefore the spinners may come into their own.

All told, I expect that whoever wins the toss, will bat.
Wash;t the pitch supposed to be pretty dry yesterday ? Are you suggesting its been watered and a bit more grass left on ?

Ahmad Zahir

Banned
Meanwhile, Shami caught texting a 16 year old Aussie girl. A typical middle aged man trying to impress an underage girl. Same used to happen with my girlfriend who was a party host and used to get hit on by baldheaded 40+ pigs.

slippy888

International Captain
Meanwhile, Shami caught texting a 16 year old Aussie girl. A typical middle aged man trying to impress an underage girl. Same used to happen with my girlfriend who was a party host and used to get hit on by baldheaded 40+ pigs.
Where you get this news

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gross indeed, but the age of consent here is 16, tbf to Shami.

Ahmad plainly hurt by his girlfriend having taken up an offer or two.

howardj

International Coach
While the age of consent is 16, I believe that receiving or sending any images of a person under 18 is illegal.

Not suggesting that is the case here as I don't know the facts.