• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

Shri

Mr. Glass
India are well ahead right now. Anyone who doesn't think so is forgetting that at Australia restricted India to 250 they made 235 on days 2 and 3 in reply. It's ridiculous to suggest that they would be able to chase 200+ on days 4 and 5.
This is where your post ended.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
To be favourites in this game. India need to score another 125 runs or so. And then hope that Ashwin does not relapse into his ATVG mode.
India are favourites now. Well ahead in the game as it stands. I can understand pessimism to some extent, but surely you can see that anything over 200 sees them favourites, and they’re all of 30 odd away from that now. They’ll likely lead by 250-300 and it’ll take something very special for this Australian batting line up to chase that down.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Rahane has gone from a core player for the side to a journeyman steadily over the years. Probably our Ian Bell but he's not even that good.

Flem274*

123/5
Plenty of things to object to about Langer and his coaching as of late, but this isn't one of them. Reading the whole quote I pretty much agree
he's not wrong but this isn't the time for him to be crying about it. galvanising his team to win this game is his job, not getting in the excuses and whataboutery ahead of time

Shri

Mr. Glass
We might as well get Shaw to open with Vijay/Dhawan and play Rahul at 5 while kicking Rahane out tbh.

Shri

Mr. Glass
At least that way, we'll have a guy down the order who can handle the second new ball if it comes to it.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
****, I am becoming Arjun.

Any overnight rain at the ground? Wet outfield?
I think it’s ok. They said a few minutes ago there were a couple of drops of rain but nothing even warranting an umbrella or to cause them to stop dribbling at the onfiled desk

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Presuming we don't roll them over in the morning but nor does India run away with it, I still don't see Kohli setting an aggressive declaration. I think a draw is a good chance here