• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan vs Australia in the UAE 2018

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I had a hunch that Mitch would move up to 5. With Head likely to debut and Marsh getting the vice captaincy, I think L R L R handed bats from 4 to 7 seems better especially with Khawaja at 3.

Assuming Renshaw plays of course.

Borges

International Regular
Irrespective of what raw numbers may suggest, Lyon and Maharaj are two of the better spin bowlers at the moment.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Love how cricinfo has running scores on this game but CA doesn’t when it involves its own side. **** they’re a **** outfit

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Probably to play as a 7th spinner
Lol, that was my thought too. Has he been cleared to bowl even? I just don't see what they could gain from selecting him as an opener, when they should be looking to start afresh. Although I suppose they might bat him in the middle order for the 'experience' role, considering the flakiness of their batting since MisYou retired, and with his chucky bowling a bonus on the side.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I think Agar is more than 50 percent chance of coming in as a replacement for Renshaw. So like Ashton 55% - Marnus 45%.

TheJediBrah

I think Agar is more than 50 percent chance of coming in as a replacement for Renshaw. So like Ashton 55% - Marnus 45%.
Pls no we don't need to weaken the batting that much. Agar should come in for Neser. Neser will offer nothing.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Obviously the bowling attack isn't super strong, but it's nice to see some runs on the board

Daemon

I'm liking Australia's preparations.

They've got Sriram to fly some random Indian leggies over as well. Can't fault them for effort even if execution remains to be seen.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I guess under whoever's auspices the FC match (UAE or Pakistan?) was taking place didn't have provisions for concussion substitutes