• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2018/19

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He hasn't been keeping in Futures all season. Playing as a batsman all summer.

Good start this. Tassie will be pissed after electing to bowl first.

Burgey

The difficulty here for Hughes and Larkin is that, as with the Bradman era, after a couple of hours the vast crowd gets restless and wants to see its champion in Bertus.

Burgey

I don't know that dropping short to KPat is such a great idea tbh.

Edit: Meredith has been very unlucky though.

Last edited:

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I thought Bertus was walking out for a moment but then my hard on went flat once I realised it was Sangha

Burgey

About to happen now. Genuine lollapse in the offing here unless Bert makes a few.

Good luck legend.

TheJediBrah

Good to see genuine talents like Sangha and Edwards recovering for NSW after the failure of Nick "selector's brain-fart" Bertus. Doubt he'll see another game.