• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India vs England test series - Last Man Standing

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Why don't you have just one LMS at a time and just one competition at a time. I like to see a longer competition. This is more like chop the legs off the competitors so not many are left standing.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Why don't you have just one LMS at a time and just one competition at a time. I like to see a longer competition. This is more like chop the legs off the competitors so not many are left standing.
Pratters, that is not the intention. I start the next round when only 3-4 are remaining so that the others can also participate on that day. If the general wish is to have only one at a time, I will do that going forward.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
rparikh wins Round 3. Congrats rparikh!!

Winners so far: garylyon, *****, rparikh

trundler and morgie remain in the race for Round 4. Today's question.

1. Will England survive Day 4?

Also, please guess England's total at end of day today - If answer for the single question is same for both, the closest number to the total wins.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
rparikh wins Round 3. Congrats rparikh!!

Winners so far: garylyon, *****, rparikh

trundler and morgie remain in the race for Round 4. Today's question.

1. Will England survive Day 4?

Also, please guess England's total at end of day today - If answer for the single question is same for both, the closest number to the total wins.
No

Edit: as the game hasn't started yet I'm changing my answer to the last part. 225.

Last edited:

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Back again. Winners so far: garylyon, *****, rparikh, trundler

Today's questions.

1. Will any one in the top 3 of the team batting first get a century today?
2. Will a spinner get 2 wickets or more today?

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Hi all, just to clarify, the same spinner should take 2 or more wickets. It is not the total wickets taken by all spinners.