• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft - XIs will be made up of players from 2 chosen countries

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So first of all I'd like to apologise for being lazy with drafts in the past recently, things came up in my life and I neglected them. I'm doing better now and will promise to keep on top of updates with this one.

Last year I did a draft where users made their teams up of players from 2 chosen decades, it was pretty fun. Now this one has the same general idea, but with players from 2 chosen countries instead of decades

Rules:

*No Bradman
*Must have played min 1 test
*If player has represented two countries you go with which country he represented the most, if that's a tie then whichever country he played for first
*Multiple people can choose the same country and there is no limit to how many users can latch onto a country
*You don't have to state which countries you plan on using until you choose a player from them, once you've chosen a player from a country that country is locked into your 2.
*You can choose 6 players from country x from the first 6 rounds then decide you'll be picking from country y for the 7th round because they have been left untouched. Or you can make your intentions clear in the first 2 rounds with players from 2 separate countries, potentially claiming those countries and scaring away further people from choosing those countries. You may risk playing your hand early this way but you can nab the best potential players from the countries.

10-12 drafters ideal

16 hours per pick first round then it goes to 8

mr_mister

yeah, though Pak and India will look juicy if left untouched for too long

SL and NZ good for 2 players each lol

mr_mister

alright, let's begin.

Round 1:

king kallis:
morgieb: