• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Word Tennis Draft

Michaelf7777777

International Debutant
Brian Statham will be my next selection please

Charter 77 So Far

WG Grace (*)
Herbert Sutcliffe
Dudley Nourse
Kumar Sangakarra (+)
Brian Statham
Mohammad Nissar

kingkallis

International Coach
Dennis Lillee

CricZo XI

1. Jack Hobbs /
2. Dean Elgar /
3. Viv Richards /
5. Lee Irvine / +
8. Monty Noble o /
10. Dennis Lillee o

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Just Shri & NUFAN left to close out the round. Hopefully someone will just bite the bullet & pick an E player.

AndrewB

International Vice-Captain
Apologies, I don't expect to have internet access again until Thursday. Feel free to skip me for the next 3 days.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
I think I might do that soon. Only problem is no-one is supposed to be allowed double picks in this draft, otherwise they could set themselves up for an easy pick.

kingkallis

International Coach
I think I might do that soon. Only problem is no-one is supposed to be allowed double picks in this draft, otherwise they could set themselves up for an easy pick.
We can just make sure that whoever misses their turn do not get to pick twice.

Michaelf7777777

International Debutant
Maybe make them do the first pick off of R (based on the last letter of the last pick of the round and the second pick off whatever letter is too be chosen from at the time of their selection