• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All Time Sri Lanka XI game

Himannv

International Coach
Tell me more - I must confess to never having noticed anything particularly objectionable in Sanga
He's a first class prick and considers a lot of people beneath him. Being nice is something he reserves for the cameras. You could see a bit more of that once he became captain. However, it's a testament to his intelligence that he's smart enough to portray himself in a certain light that make so many people like him. :laugh:

a massive zebra

International Captain
He's a first class prick and considers a lot of people beneath him. Being nice is something he reserves for the cameras. You could see a bit more of that once he became captain. However, it's a testament to his intelligence that he's smart enough to portray himself in a certain light that make so many people like him. :laugh:
You haven't really explained why he is a "first class prick".

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If that isn't obvious from my post, I don't know what to tell you.
At the moment all we have is your opinion, and no doubt you'll correct me if I'm wrong but I suspect you've never met the bloke - not closing my mind to what you say, but I'd like to see some evidence that your opinion is shared by others - can you link us to anything that would help illustrate your point?