• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Zimbabwe in Sri Lanka 2017

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Man this is making Sri Lanka's batting look all the more dismal. At one point when they managed to put together some sort of partnership and crawl to 200, I thought that might just work given you can always count on a Zimbabwe collapse

Howe_zat

Audio File
I saw the score and thought maybe Zimbabwe have unearthed a gun new bowler to lead their attack against the top teams

But no, Sikandar friggin Raza took 3-21 in 10. Bloke is a batting allrounder who averages 50 in Zimbabwe domestic cricket.

Sort your **** out Sri Lanka

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Hamilton Masakadza seems to have improved tremendously as a batsman. Was smashing the bowlers on the off side in a previous game I saw and upto 70* again today.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Fernando talking ******* on the commentary here, bleating about how we shouldn't lose hope because of the potential we have..er no we have hit rock bottom and as the saying goes, only a fool does the same thing over and over and expects a different outcome..

YorksLanka

International Debutant
huge congratulations to Zimbabwe who thoroughly deserved to win this series. Despite my own team losing, I am so glad for them as it was so deserved and they totally out played us.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
The difference between Afghanistan, Sri Lanka, Zimbabwe, West Indies, Ireland and a few others seems marginal now.

Bahseph

State Captain
Terrific win from Zim. They should still be outclassed in the Test but this should give them some confidence.

cnerd123

likes this
While it's always great to see the underdog win, the political situation with ZCB makes me concerned. No doubt they're going to profit more off this success and use this to justify their existence while the actual players continue to get screwed over :/

Heboric

International Debutant
He has toned down a bit from his playing days, but Klusener still wearing a lot around the neck i see

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
The difference between Afghanistan, Sri Lanka, Zimbabwe, West Indies, Ireland and a few others seems marginal now.
If anything this series and the recent WI series against India is suggesting to me that the likes of Ireland and Afghanistan still have a long way to go to catch the weakest of the other full nations.