• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Zimbabwe in Sri Lanka 2017

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
really like the little lankans

the underdog karautne, the young mendis and cheeky lil dickwella

obviously a zim win is good for cricket too

dunno who's side im on here

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That was a disraceful call. Fire him. He has no business officiating any international matches if he gets **** like that wrong. Will be gutting for ZIm if they lose now.

cnerd123

likes this
Dickwella rising under pressure I see

He's such a delight to watch. Every stroke is magical.

I know he's already burst on to the scene, but here's hoping this innings really helps him penetrate into the public's conscience.

ajdude

International Coach

I know he's already burst on to the scene, but here's hoping this innings really helps him penetrate into the public's conscience.
haha dick jokes classic

tiripano not getting much of a gig.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
I was not aware that Sikander Raza's full name is Sikander Raza Butt. One more addition to the current trend of cricketer names.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oh dear, Chakavba...

Though wouldn't it hitting the helmet make it a dead ball anyway?

YorksLanka

International Debutant

yes the big dick always stands up when needed..