• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Master Class Collection

Spark

Global Moderator
KP and Maxwell did a masterclass for cricket.com.au on the switch/reverse the other week which was interesting.

Sky's masterclasses are probably the best.

Shri

Mr. Glass
So good. Especially the bit about how he changes his backlift slightly to slice those yorkers through the offside.
Also made me go through all my shots with an invisible bat and made me realize that my right foot always points at backward point when I play conventional shots.

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Great idea for a thread! This is a recent bowling Masterclass from Waqar Younis. . It's much better than a previous one that he did. King Curtly also had a really good one on Sky last year, but it's been taken off Youtube.

This was posted on this forum last year, I think, but I'll add it here too because it's a bloody goldmine, Hadlee On Cricket

indiaholic

International Captain
Also made me go through all my shots with an invisible bat and made me realize that my right foot always points at backward point when I play conventional shots.
There was a very good one from him on collapsing the backfoot while playing the cover drive.. Seriously good stuff.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Healy'a one really demonstrates how hard keepers have to work. It's also so ****ing annoying because how good is his analysis pf all the technical stuff on batting and keeping, yet he gives you none of it when he commentates. Bloke was a genius.

Looking forward to watching the Kohli one tomorrow.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Healy'a one really demonstrates how hard keepers have to work. It's also so ****ing annoying because how good is his analysis pf all the technical stuff on batting and keeping, yet he gives you none of it when he commentates. Bloke was a genius.

Looking forward to watching the Kohli one tomorrow.
Was gonna post pretty much this. I remember watching that masterclass and having a whole new appreciation and respect for Healy..........it lasted the lunch break and 2 mins into his next spell in the comm box.

If the bloke could only bring half of that insight and knowledge to his commentary.

Victor Ian

International Coach
Thanks all. I was in a rut looking for things to waste away the times and had stooped to bigfoot level stuff. You Saved me!