• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Nerds

Ok my question is this, who is the biggest nerd or nerdy looking player to play cricket at international level?
I'll put a nomination in for Daniel Vettori - his nerdy looking glasses just cap the look off. More of a nerd earlier in his career though I think. Ok bowler though.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Daniel Vettori ended up looking ridiculously handsome, fair bet for when he started though. Calling a dude a nerd because he wears glasses is a bit lazy.

On the Caddick train though, thats a dude who looks like he plays Dungeons and Dragons and has his own personal dice. Probably plays a gnomeish rogue or something.

thierry henry

International Coach
Vettori always gets nominated here when he doesn't fit the mould at all. Ok, he wore glasses and was somewhat awkward athletically, but as a physical specimen he was way more hunk/jock than nerd.

Vettori always gets nominated here when he doesn't fit the mould at all. Ok, he wore glasses and was somewhat awkward athletically, but as a physical specimen he was way more hunk/jock than nerd.
Spoken like a true nerd! :laugh:

Vetorri looked as nerdy as they come early on so sorry but he definitely fits the mould of a nerd or NERDY LOOKING player.