• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in New Zealand 2016/2017

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Kamrul never dies.

Resting Fizzy (he's not injured this time; just straight up rested) from this one is so poor too. Bangladesh don't get many opportunities to play overseas Tests these days; you'd think they'd be prioritising this sort of thing.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Trust NZ to win a test toss when it really doesn't matter so much.

I'd trade 5 toss vs. Bangers for one toss win in India

Blain

U19 Captain
Boult and Southee to clean up here surely, Wags will probably bag a dirty 3 wicket bag bashing it in.. Forecast has changed to drizzle mid afternoon. Could be 2 tough sessions for the Bangas today.

Mike5181

International Captain
Yeah, Cricinfo's saying it's their first overseas test since September 2014 and they're resting their best bowler.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Of all the pitches that'd assist him, too, this'd be it. Poor stuff.

Also, this has to be Nicholls last chance, surely.

Zinzan

Of all the pitches that'd assist him, too, this'd be it. Poor stuff.

Also, this has to be Nicholls last chance, surely.
Of course the annoying part is he'll probably ton up vs. what should be a fairly ordinary Bangers attack away from home, which will likely buy him some tests which will see him get annihilated by South Africa.

Disappointed Brownlie didn't get a crack at 5. Truth be told, I'd even prefer Guppy at 5 than Nicholls.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Wags is gonna be sore af from running into this northerly by the end of day. It is absolutely howling in the capital this morning.

Blocky

Banned
Watch these two muppets attempt to bowl miracles, rather than plans, only for Waggy to come in and put it line and length and get the most out of the wicket.

Zinzan

Why? It wouldn't make the slightest scrap of difference to the India Test.
Would have made the tests much more competitive if NZ got a chance to bat first and bowl last on those wickets. I still agree India probably would have found a way to win, considering they did so when England won 4 out of 5 tosses, but would have made for more interesting test matches.

Zinzan

Jeez Bangers, lose the toss on a greenish track & end up losing your first wicket caught hooking at fine leg. Abysmal.