• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia vs New Zealand ODIs 2016/17

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Weird how some thought the action of Ferguson looked injury prone. I don't see it at all.

Awesome first over, Clarke on the money with the extra runs, but wicket taking ability call.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Big wicket that & great toss to lose.

Boult's spell upfront was seriously impressive bar his first ball, but diirty they didn't review the LBW mainly because it was Steve Smith's wicket.

Interesting this new kid. Doesn't look all that quick in his run up, but very quick arm as they pointing out. 151.6 that last one.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Is there such a thing as a 150kmh bowler who isn't? Even Starc has his injury problems.
Yeah, but his action reminds me a bit of Cummins' when he started, although I don't think he's dragging his shoulder around quite as much.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
bailey really needed a good start given this is the first time most people are seeing his new stance

Spark

Global Moderator
Yeah, but his action reminds me a bit of Cummins' when he started, although I don't think he's dragging his shoulder around quite as much.
Yeah this is exactly the comparison that comes to mind for me too. Seriously explosive through the crease.

lmao bailey against this sort of pace

Spark

Global Moderator
Yikes, in terms of consistency of pace Ferguson looks quicker than Milne.
Yeah I can say that of the genuinely fast quicks NZ have produced in the last few years, Ferguson strikes me as the most immediately impressive.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
These sceptical of CdG's inclusion forget that our batsmen have trouble playing anything that isn't between 134 and 143 km/h.