• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trevor Goddard passes away

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
RIP :(

One of a number of cricketers I only learned about through all the draft threads and read up on him since. Big loss to the cricketing community. One of the greats of the game for RSA.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sad news, but if such exists he'll have gone to a better place - was an interesting man and cricketer and I much enjoyed writing this piece about him last year

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sad to hear, but fine innings none the less. Just 15 short of his 100.

Great Test record for an allrounder, & an absolutely insane FC one, which saw him average 40 with the bat & 21 with the ball. Staggeringly underrated when it comes to great past all-rounders.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
RIP

older than I thought, always assumed he had his career cut a little short by the SA's Isolation but it seems his test career was basically over anyway by that point