• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2017

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
When anil makes his second pick u guys can bypass me to quicken things. im the only team who needs a keeper.

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Kemar Roach who looked alright in the series against England.

Will tour to Zimbabwe and NZ this year.

Teuton, why is Thirimanne considerd an opener? When he's clearly a middle order bat in both LOs and Tests? I know he must have played several macthes as an opener,but I think bulk of his batting has been done from 3-5

Teuton

International Captain
Morg (bowler) > randy > me > anil

TBP, Howe & nufan each their final pick to make whenever they can before the end of the month.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Dowrich might be the safe choice but out of form, Ronchi shouldnt be playing international cricket, Moor looks decent but Zim dont have any guaranteed games, TimPaine will play some T20s but meh. I am going for Peter Nevill to play 3 Tests.

tl dr Peter Nevill

Teuton

International Captain
Teuton, why is Thirimanne considerd an opener? When he's clearly a middle order bat in both LOs and Tests? I know he must have played several macthes as an opener,but I think bulk of his batting has been done from 3-5
Fair question. If someone was borderline I would have looked at his stats on cricinfo to see where he batted most and recently, but it should be noted that I did a lot of these in a short time and on closer inspection I should have classed him as a MOB.

And you, me and anil have a lot of picks to get through so let's get it rolling.

Last edited: