• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2017

Howe_zat

Audio File
To think I was doing well at one stage.

I blame it on England having no tests yet. Need Cook and Root to have a good summer and I'll be back in the game.

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
When are we going to have the mini draft,might as well drop the players now since we go to be ready by the final XIV on or before 1 at of April

Teuton

International Captain
I can see you're keen randy but i answered your question on the previous page. I will do an update and call for delistings early next week. But if you are certain you know who you are cutting then just post at your leisure.

I will do a second update on the 24th (with scores counted at the end of the 23rd) to determine the final minidraft order..

anil1405

International Captain
18 wickets for Rashid Khan since the last update a week ago. Single handedly keeping me alive in the contest.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Just in case I forget I'll release Sami Aslam and Jayant Yadav.

I have someone else who I'm thinking of axing too, but will have a think about it for a few more days.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Lakmal, Nabi, Maharaj as 12th-14th round picks has been massive for me this first quarter.