• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official: Countdown to the 2017-2018 Ashes***

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
what is a "*****" anyway?

is that the guy's actual name?

Google tells me it's a brand name for an antiviral drug marketed in dodgy parts of Asia

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
It was the same before 2010-11. Jono in particular crowed on about it being 4th V 5th. ****head Indian fans like Turbinator banged on about England's win being worthless because Australia were ****. Gvenkat said some things

And then India toured both countries and most of the trolls ****ed off

And yet here we now are again

adub

International Captain
Yep. That's why the other openers keep failing. They don't want to bat with him.
tbf with him averaging sub 30 against Australia minus 10/11 they probably won't have to wait too long to have Root join them.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
tbf with him averaging sub 30 against Australia minus 10/11 they probably won't have to wait too long to have Root join them.
Yeah but including 10-11 he averages 412.73 against Australia. I think his Brisbane innings is still going on now

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
It was the same before 2010-11. Jono in particular crowed on about it being 4th V 5th. ****head Indian fans like Turbinator banged on about England's win being worthless because Australia were ****. Gvenkat said some things

And then India toured both countries and most of the trolls ****ed off

And yet here we now are again
England didn't lose to Bangladesh in 2011 though.

This is a whole new ballgame. You've entered new levels of ****ness.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
England didn't lose to Bangladesh in 2011 though.

This is a whole new ballgame. You've entered new levels of ****ness.
Nah, you India fans are mouthy when you're doing well and it's as simple as that. Flat track bullies.

cnerd123

likes this
Nah, you India fans are mouthy when you're doing well and it's as simple as that. Flat track bullies.
Im also a Bangladesh fan tbf

I do hope England win tho. We already know Bangladesh > England, and so if they win it will be plain to see that Bangladesh > Australia.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
To be fair to Jono he is mouthy whether they win or lose. One of the few who sticks it out through good and bad.
Yep, although I've seen India lose like a gazillion times in person. I'm not mouthy about them being any good - they stink. Bunch of losers (except Kohli)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That's why I'm bringing 2011 back. The worst/best time in CW history.

Just need Furball to turn heel(er).

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Me an Furball were definitely the faces tbf. You guys had Vince (James) and Big Boss Man (Fusion) on your side. Meanwhile we were the anti-heroes. Stone Cold (me) led the charge but Foley (Furball) hit his highest point and we had Al snow (Sledger) on our side too.

Prince EWS was Shawn Michaels at that point and that's all I've got to say about that

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
the ashes is pretty much a retirement home for cricketing nations who have seen better days. not even many interesting names in the teams. smith v cook zzzzzz i mean england have a bloke around the squad named after a piece of equipment

'khawaja' is a good name tbf and a syllable even lampshades his whiny personality. but still, disappointing effort from a country that produced cool names like jack ryder
Why are we even discussing anyone else?
oh are you an england fan this week?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Pretty poor trolling effort from Flem, especially as it's widely accepted that England are the most fun team in international cricket

Furball

Evil Scotsman
the ashes is pretty much a retirement home for cricketing nations who have seen better days. not even many interesting names in the teams. smith v cook zzzzzz i mean england have a bloke around the squad named after a piece of equipment

'khawaja' is a good name tbf and a syllable even lampshades his whiny personality. but still, disappointing effort from a country that produced cool names like jack ryder

oh are you an england fan this week?

Furball

Evil Scotsman
That's why I'm bringing 2011 back. The worst/best time in CW history.

Just need Furball to turn heel(er).
There's no point, it's no fun when you get infracted for completely innocuous posts because a certain member runs crying to the mod team everytime you post.