• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A World Cup Without Pakistan!?

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
who cares, they'll still qualify unless they lose a bunch of games to minnow teams in the qualifying rounds, and if they do lose to Bangladesh, Zimbabwe, New Zealand or whoever then they'll deserve to not make it

Shady Slim

International Coach
as much as i love pak's test team this is the same team who cancelled ODIs against SL because they would miss the champion's trophy if they lost

listento_me

U19 Captain
what is the qualification structure? Is there a mini tourney containing the associates and possibly Pakistan?

If that is the case then Pakistan will make it through, it'll just take longer.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
what is the qualification structure? Is there a mini tourney containing the associates and possibly Pakistan?

If that is the case then Pakistan will make it through, it'll just take longer.
Given the tendency of aasociates to muck up the ICC and overperform in World Cups I am not ruling anything out.

listento_me

U19 Captain
Given the tendency of aasociates to muck up the ICC and overperform in World Cups I am not ruling anything out.
In the piece I read on cricinfo, they said the associates have an easier schedule so can organise more ODIs which will help them get a better chance of qualification. Pakistan need to set aside some dates.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How good would it be? Then remove India and the entire stench of match fixing removes itself.