• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in Bangladesh 2016

Howe_zat

Audio File
Might be worth a bet on Bangladesh with them having gone right out to 4.50. If a couple of wickets go down, and with it still turning that doesn't seem too hard to compute, 180 to win will start to look much bigger.

Last edited:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Great stuff from these two. You feel Bangladesh left more than a few runs out there, remember Mahmudullah and a few of the dismissals today.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well played Duckett. Dropped twice so I wouldn't advise this every week but sure why not
Well that's the point isn't it, he's looked all-at-sea, so he had nowt to lose. Not a long-term thing to play like this, particularly in England, but this is exactly the right thing to do.

What a series this has been though (partly because of the deficiencies of the Teams), but it's swung from side to side just constantly. Wouldn't bet on their not being a few more twists, make us faves simply because of the long batting order, and Banglas nerves, but wickets have come in bunches.

Last edited:

Captain_Cook

U19 12th Man
Despite this 50, I want to see Duckett at 4. Hameed should have opened in this game with Ballance consigned to the trash can for the foreseeable future.

cnerd123

likes this
Literally BD's worst bowling performance all series, and it comes when they're actually in with a real chance to win the game.

A collapse in the first innings, awful captaincy to Woakes and Rashid, a collection of loose dismissals in their second innings, and now this bowling and captaincy effort.

BD have played much worse this Test than in the first. All the bad habits have returned, and they're throwing away was was a golden chance to beat a top test side.

Stapel

International Regular
Judging by the scorecard (yeah, I know), batting has become easier, as time goes by....

Maybe this pitch is simply a good one to bat on. Yet, not too many batsmen applied in this Test.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Judging by the scorecard (yeah, I know), batting has become easier, as time goes by....

Maybe this pitch is simply a good one to bat on. Yet, not too many batsmen applied in this Test.
Nah, there've been many deliveries which have exploded off a length. BD bowlers just haven't landed enough of them properly.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Rashid cleaning up.

The haters will absolutely hate that.
I don't think you can call us "haters", the fact is he bowls even more bad balls then Moeen. He is always going to pick up tail-end wickets though, Leggies generally do. Think he got a bit of luck compared to the otherspinners today, but maybe that has been reversed in the past.

Oh **** Joe!!!!!1