• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in India 2016

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
So what was Jeets paying to top score? In retrospect, would have been worth a dash not unlike Mark Craig when you expect us to collapse.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Honestly don't think Jeets is as good a batsman as Craig is. If I was to have bet on anyone in the tail top scoring it definitely would have been Henry.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Honestly don't think Jeets is as good a batsman as Craig is. If I was to have bet on anyone in the tail top scoring it definitely would have been Henry.
He isn't as good as Craig, but he plays shots and has scored plenty of troll runs in County Cricket.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
He isn't as good as Craig, but he plays shots and has scored plenty of troll runs in County Cricket.
Yeah the bookies were a little more familiar with Jeets as a batsman than would've been ideal. I saw some 33/1 odds which did nothing for me, but also 66/1 at Ladbrokes.

So few Test tours coming up for a keen Jeets in the next 12-24 months, is that still correct?

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah the bookies were a little more familiar with Jeets as a batsman than would've been ideal. I saw some 33/1 odds which did nothing for me, but also 66/1 at Ladbrokes.

So few Test tours coming up for a keen Jeets in the next 12-24 months, is that still correct?
New Zealand don't have a single overseas series booked for the next 2 years, so currently there's nothing to clash with his commitment to Warwickshire. The whole programme is bilateral now though, so that could change at fairly short notice.