• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

West Indies only draft

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Simple. West Indian players only. One test minimum.

10 hour time limits. Vote at the end.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bit one dimensional, but with the Windies amazing depth, it could be interesting.. In.

a massive zebra

International Captain
I think Sobers should be banned from this. He is to West Indies cricket what Bradman is to world cricket. Anyone with him has an unfair advantage. The next best West Indian all rounder (Carl Hooper/Learie Constantine/Dwayne Bravo) isn't even half as good as him.

watson

Banned
Naah! 15-20 ATG and 40 decent cricketers are not enough for a full draft.
There are 306 West Indian Test cricketers, but only about half have played more than a handful of games each.

A draft with limited participants may work in theory. However......

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Okay. Glad to see we have a good amount of interest in the draft & players ready to go. I will officially close entries now.

As for Zebra's point on Sobers. I agree, and so he will be excluded from the draft.

Before we start, kingkallis & zebra, are you guys in? Hopefully I will hear from you both soon, otherwise I will begin the draft in a couple of hours with the 9 confirmed players we have so far.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
10 confirmed.

Also watson & NZT you are also free to join if you like. It may very well dilute the talent pool, but I enjoy drafts that delve deep.