• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia and South Africa in West Indies ODI Tri-Series

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, depends if we want to play all of Rabada, Abott, Morkel and/or 1 or 2 spinners I`ve gone for Morris and Parnell for the longer batting line-up and looking towards future. I am not that bothered about this series; over-all I want to give the youngsters a chance.

anil1405

International Captain
What can we expect from Parnell, i mean has he improved since he last played international cricket?

91Jmay

International Coach
Seems like they just borrowed a wicket keeper from the local side for the warm-up game. He's not in the squad, or even South African.
Yeah, I was joking. He has an absolutely atrocious list A record in Windies domestic cricket. Seems like a bloke who was near to the ground and in theory can keep.

Either that or the SA cricket team are trying to fudge their black player numbers :ph34r:

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
What can we expect from Parnell, i mean has he improved since he last played international cricket?
He had a fantastic domestic season, even opened the batting in the limited overs stuff and scored runs... so hence his return. Warm-up does not look go though... People felt a lot of his problems came from lack of game time, so I hope they play him the entire series and see if he gets mauled by WI and Aus.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The series no one gives a **** about :laugh:

Even I only opened up cricinfo after I saw your post.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good to see Behardien retaining his spot based on his stellar form in the IPL

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
The series no one gives a **** about :laugh:

Even I only opened up cricinfo after I saw your post.
One of the most pointless series in a long time... wish we would just give the young guys some experience. Nobody really cares... and by the crowd WI seem non to bothered either.