• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Supporterbase

which team do you support

• Total voters

Shady Slim

International Coach
plees voot in th pool

so just a poll to see which country we all support, probably been done but again the search function is for losers*

*quality posters who are practicing forum etiquette

Howe_zat

Audio File
I reckon the forum is mostly Australian by post volume but the poll will show mostly India supporters.

Also think that Australia, India, England and NZ will account for about 95% of the numbers.

Shady Slim

International Coach
now there's an idea wild stab sweepstakes of order: my guess is as follows:

->Ind
->Aus
->NZ
->Eng
->SAF
->Pak
->SL
->WI
->Ire
->Zim
->Other Ass.
->Afg
->Nobody

Howe_zat

Audio File
India, Australia, England, NZ, Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, West Indies, Ireland, Other associate, Zimabwe would be the order I'd guess. 0 votes for Afghanistan unless NUFAN or someone decides to vote for them out of principle.

Think the Netherlands have more supporters here than Afghanistan ftr

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Scotland for Furball?

New Zealand has quite a few posters. Just that a kotnof them stick to the Kiwi threads most of the time.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Kevin Pietersen.
Is this a new cw meme I am unaware of. Ie kp is a nation state unto himself?

He will need some land. He can come here and have ekatahuna if he likes so long as he sorts out Dawn the local dairy owner ( she has been a bit uppity of late )

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I support particular players more than teams tbh. Would support Australia if our captain wasn't an idiot savant and his deputy the most insipid barbarian to have graced the game since the last Australian opener to average over 50.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I support particular players more than teams tbh. Would support Australia if our captain wasn't an idiot savant and his deputy the most insipid barbarian to have graced the game since the last Australian opener to average over 50.
oh you're dead

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Calling Katich an insipid barbarian going a trifle too far imo

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
As much as I would like to, can't really disagree with any of this

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
As much as people love the cricket players more than the teams etc stuff, if you don't feel happy when your team wins an important test series, it will surprise me.

Kirkut

International Regular
Is this a new cw meme I am unaware of. Ie kp is a nation state unto himself?

He will need some land. He can come here and have ekatahuna if he likes so long as he sorts out Dawn the local dairy owner ( she has been a bit uppity of late )
He's slowly becoming one of my favorite cricketers now. Most players would keep saying how they love playing for their country and how devoted they are (though inside they're different), KP is quite different on this aspect and he is very upfront about his individual needs, which is good.

indiaholic

International Captain
He's slowly becoming one of my favorite cricketers now. Most players would keep saying how they love playing for their country and how devoted they are (though inside they're different), KP is quite different on this aspect and he is very upfront about his individual needs, which is good.
How the **** do you know what other players feel about this?

Shady Slim

International Coach
post of the year contender

stick it to the man, gnske