Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Bangladesh is booming, Top 8 BEWARE

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Black_Warrior View Post
    Lack of international games and also lack of international away games even within the SC. There are a variety of pitches on offer within the SC which people like Burgey would dismiss under one blanked term of 'flat SC pitches'. Bangladesh have barely played in even Sri Lanka or India and this is hurting them. This is why despite being being in form, they are unable to translate that into tournaments such as these played in the SC.
    An outrageous slur. Pitches in the subcontinent vary enormously, depending on how much lucre the home skipper throws the groundsman to prepare the deck he wants.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zorax View Post
    This is true. They've also never once enforced the follow on in their entire ODI history.
    Been plenty of times sides could have against them tbf.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    An outrageous slur. Pitches in the subcontinent vary enormously, depending on how much lucre the home skipper throws the groundsman to prepare the deck he wants.
    So very much like in England eh? Let's see if Pakistan tours with Amir and Asif, how much grass would be left on the pitches.
    Chrish likes this.
    Supporting players: Dinesh Chandimal, Roshen Silva, Kusal Janith, Nuwan Pradeep, Kasun Rajitha, Lahiru Kumara, Akila Dhananjaya, Dhananjaya de Silva

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend zorax's Avatar
    Why do people keep biting omg
    Check out The Cricket Web Podcast!

The Cricket Web Podcast #33 - I Just Wanna Talk About Vernon Philander

iTunes
    SoundCloud

Quote Originally Posted by Prince EWS View Post
    If only Kane Richardson had played some HK domestic cricket before his ODI debut.
    Quote Originally Posted by S.Kennedy View Post
    The Hong Kong Blitz is better than the IPL.

Cricketer Of The Year Black_Warrior's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Migara View Post
    So very much like in England eh? Let's see if Pakistan tours with Amir and Asif, how much grass would be left on the pitches.
    Come on MIgara.. Don't bite. Burgey is just having fun. The key is to troll him back and have your own fun
    "This is a clash of strategy. And of methods, culture and politics. This is a new-era rivalry. Not as ancient as the Ashes, or as passionate as India-Pakistan. Two countries that are so different, yet share rampant egotism, high self-opinion and a belief that being born in their country is superior to other births. This brings together a belligerent bunch of brats, bullies and braggers."- Jarrod Kimber

Banned
    Migara is well known on this forum for his sense of fun and frivolity.
    Daemon, NZTailender and Smudge like this.

International Captain the big bambino's Avatar
    This post accidentally raises an interesting point. Is Asif in the frame to tour England? I've only just checked his recent activity and he's played domestic Ltd Over games over January. He has Div 2 matches coming up. Again Ltd Over I think. I don't believe Amir has had many FC matches since his comeback (or if so, only a few) and he seems set to tour. So what do our Pakistani posters think: Asif to tour England for the upcoming 4 test series?

I think recently he was appointed captain of the Sialkot team, at this point I am not sure if the board will want him in the reckoning since there is Rahat and Imran khan who have been bowling decently, plus Wahab might be in the reckoning as well. But if PCB get desperate then you never know.
    And smalishah's avatar is the most classy one by far Jan certainly echoes the sentiments of CW

Yeah we don't crap in the first world; most of us would actually have no idea what that was emanating from Ajmal's backside. Why isn't it roses and rainbows like what happens here? PEWS's retort to Ganeshran on Daemon's picture depicting Ajmal's excreta

Yeah that's grade II. They still haven't played in grade I yet and I am not sure if they will get an opportunity before the England series. So far there is plenty of opposition to both of them from the team and the board, so for him to come back, that has to be resolved first. If any of them do, Butt will probably make it before Asif because Pakistan is in dire need of openers. His name was brought up earlier before the World T20 after the Khurram Manzoor debacle but was shot down by the team. Whether that will keep happening, who knows.

Right now they have Hafeez and Shehzad as likely openers for the England tour and you can't really rely on either for an away series like that. Not that Butt is any better, but it might make the management feel better if they pick 3 openers in the squad.

Cheers. I'm guessing they'll pick five/six seamers in a touring squad. You can get in the guys you mentioned plus Asif as well. Pakistan will say he's done his time and I can't see why they wont pick him for the tour at least.

Yeah but the board and management hasn't been as supportive of these two as they have been of Amir. That's the main difference here though.

I agree its harder to love him or Butt than Amir (I can't stand either) but I reckon they'll be pragmatic come selection time.

Master of the house, keeper of the zoo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Black_Warrior View Post
    Well guess what, neither have India ever taken 20 wickets in any LO game ever in their history and they have been playing much much longer than Bangladesh. Never seen you two say India suck though.

#Big3conspiracy
    Something's are just so obvious BW that they do not need saying mate.
    Gob likes this.
    You flew out to India
    When your country needed you
    Century on debut ,
    What a find.....

Na na na na na na na na na

Ali Ali Cook , Ali Cook , Ali Ali Cook

Na na na na na na na na na

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDpy9JPZH3E

International Coach
    You mean like when they toured with those two last time and the pitches seamed + there was swing at every venue?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information