• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Auction Draft

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
Everyone should just bid $1 more than the previous bid. Turn this into a war of attrition that will take years, if not decades, to finish.

Shady Slim

International Coach
i'd say that five hundred is a good minimum bid, can't add it to the OP because it isn't letting me edit it but let it be known the minimum for all bids is now S500.

also just a sidenote don't be a douche and snipe with two seconds left to go because then you just make everyone else wait another twelve hours, if you have a bid to make then just make it whenever you can

Shady Slim

International Coach
so whoever gets sehwag's gonna have to budget elsewhere since he's above the average per player now :P

Shady Slim

International Coach
original bid was over twelve hours ago so i'll take that

big post to come tonight but Sehwag sold for S95,000, any of you want to fork out big for Andy Flower?