• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia ODIs 2016

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That's a record, 9 balls played by Maxwell and Hussey has already called him mature for not doing something stupid.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
India taking a few wickets in the middle aptly demonstrates why they really lost the first two ODIs
Yepp and this is why I roads in the SC produce slightly better cricket because they offer something to spinners in the middle overs, allowing you to come back.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Well now we know why Dhoni wasn't keen on Rishi Dhawan.. I usually trust his assessment on players and he was right here as well.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
You look at Dhoni's stumpings and suddenly understand how a guy trying to play squash with a cricket bat has made it to the top level of the sport and become one of the best of all time in the ODI format. Just ridiculous, outrageous hand-eye coordination.

burr

State Vice-Captain
I love watching Maxwell bat. If we could ever have him and Stokes in test teams around the world we'd be a lucking viewing public.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Why is Jadeja not bowling now? He's been our best bowler today. When will he bowl the remaining 4? Bowling him at the death might not be the best idea.