• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in South Africa 2015/16

Captain_Cook

U19 12th Man
FC average certainly not helped by playing at Durham, probably the worst possible pitch for him, and as Spark mentioned there was that time when he could not actually make a run.
Ben Stokes' 2014 in all formats: 47, 32, 21, 0, 15, 70, 0, 5, 5, 4, 0, 4, 0, 0, 0, 0, 23, 2, 33*, 16, 6

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This "conditions weren't ideal in India" talk from the SA commentators all through this tour has been really annoying.

Edit: lol. Fitting. Nothing's gone right for them.

91Jmay

International Coach
Oh my ****ing god. First time he plays a shot and that happens :laugh: Amazing catch and well deserved from Broad. Just brilliant.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
This is absolutely soul crushing for a South African fan. End of an era for South African cricket.

With ABD talking retirement, I'm afraid it might get worse from here onwards.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Outstanding from Broad

If we chase this down (you'd hope we would but I'm still scarred by the second test in the UAE 2012) then that's the second time in three series where Broad has won the whole series for us in a session