• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Real Cricketweb Hall of Fame

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Cricketweb Hall of Fame

Right, I wanted to do this ages ago. Let's try to do this successfully this time.

- The person must have posted at least 10 years ago ago.

Stage A

- Each person can nominate upto 3 people associated with cricketwebt.
- After 24 hours, we form a basic list of nominees.

Stage B

- From the basic list, people will be asked to select 10 names each.
- Highest 60 voted will go for the final voting to select 40% which is 25 in the next stage.

Stage C

- In the final voting, a person can vote upto 25 candidates.
- The Top 25 voted will form the initial list of 25 inducted into the Hall of Fame.
- Each year, 10 additional people will be added to the Hall of Fame for the next four years. Beyond that, we add 5 each year.

Stage D

- 50% of candidates selected, so 13 candidates in first year who missed out on being elected into the Hall of Fame will go directly into Stage C for next year.

Obviously will require a bit of help here. So if any one can join me in this for tallying of votes etc, will be appreciated.

So the first in this process is to nominate your initial 3.

PS - Votes for cricketweb members is allowed and actively encouraged.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Nominate: Burgey, Sledger, Howe_Zat

I wanted to nominate those who had bought me a pint. Then saw the three person restriction. So everyone whose name was written after Howe, you got deleted because that's how I roll

Howe_zat

Audio File
Among those nominated so far, GIMH, fredfertang, Hurricane, Burgey and I are ineligible.

Current list of nominees:

sledger
nibbs
BoyBrumby

cpr

International Coach
10 year rule means so many good posters and GIMH are not eligible until next year.

Will nominate Duffer, Nate, Vimes

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Among those nominated so far, GIMH, fredfertang, Hurricane, Burgey and I are ineligible.

sledger
nibbs
BoyBrumby
Doesn't specify you had to post here ten years ago. I was tearing up the Guns N Roses boards over ten years ago:ph34r:

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member

sledger
nibbs
BoyBrumby
Yeah I noticed that eligibility rule. Ten years is a stiff bar.

Perhaps having a ten year rule will make me keep gunning for 2019.