• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web.net Fantasy Test Draft

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Up next in the team of Invincibles is the all time most wicket taker in Muttiah Muralitharan (2000s).Already having Sachin Tendulkar,perhaps the best batsman in this draft,I pick the best spinner of this draft,the most prolific wicket taker in cricket history.As Tendulkar would be the mainstay of batting in the side,no doubt Muralitharan will bolster the bowling attack of Invincibles.

Firstly the top run getter in Test Cricket and now the most wicket taker in test history.

Last edited:

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Round 2 So far

9. Sain Kopite- Brian Lara (2000s)
10. Red Hill- Sir Jack Hobbs (1930s)
11. randycricfreak- Muttiah Muralitharan (2000s)
12. AndyZaltzHair-
13. AldoRaine18-
14. honestbharani-
15. longranger-
16. Michaelf7777777-

Picks so far!

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Can you clarify the rules one more time,

1. 1930s
2. 1940s
3. 1950s
4. 1960s
5. 1970s
6. 1980s
7. 1990s
8. 2000s
9. 2010s

Up to this is mandatory right? The next two players to complete the eleven can be from any decade each?

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Yeah.I've explained this about many a times.You have to pick players each from the said decades,meaning 9 players are picked.However,you need 2 more players to pick the quota of 11 players.Other 2 should be picked,from 2 other decades,as the max.no of players from each decade is 2.However the only exception applies to 2010s where you could pick only 1 player as the year is only half done.

To elaborate on it more further,let's you've got each from all the decades,and now to fill your quota of 11,you have to pick 2 more players.And let's say you want to pick Kallis,he should be either picked in as a 1990s/2000s pick not as 2010s.As the max.no of players from the decade 2010 is 1.I've explained this many a times.Hope you're getting it.

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
I've picked Murali and Sachin and allocated both to the 2010s,because this is a mind game,where you've got to make a risks.Lot of quality players are their in the 1990s where as u don't get that many in the 2000s.

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
No way AZH has been demoted to the bottom of the ground,and as it has been 14 hrs since,Aldo Raine has only 10 hrs left for his pick.Make sure you post your player,within 24 hrs after the previous pick,and also if the previous player runs out the given time,the countdown for the next player starts at the very moment the 24 hrs of the previous player passess.ALDORAINE has only 10 hrs to go.

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Round 2 So far

9. Sain Kopite- Brian Lara (2000s)
10. Red Hill- Sir Jack Hobbs (1930s)
11. randycricfreak- Muttiah Muralitharan (2000s)
12. AndyZaltzHair-DEMOTED
13. AldoRaine18-DEMOTED
14. honestbharani-17 hours more
15. longranger-
16. Michaelf7777777
12. AndyZaltzHair-
13. AldoRaine18

Once Michael picks AZH will have only 12 hours for the pick,and AZH does not pick within the said time,he's out of the comp as he will be then have wasted 36 hourd in this round,same rule would apply for Aldoraine as well,for him the countdown of 12 hours will start the very moment AZH makes his pick or when his time runs out.I've elaborated on this plenty of times.

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
To avoid this you could message me your picks when you come online,so I could post it on behalf of you to keep the game moving.Send your decade as well,send multiple players,if one happens to be grabbed by another

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
I could pick McGrath for you when your time comes in the next round,so no worries.Message me your picks if u are unable to log in

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
y don u put up the results of all the rounds when u update, Randy? It ll make it easier for all of us instead of having to navigate to a seperate thread and then finding out that that ain't updated either..