• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Cricket Dhaba

Best thread name

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shri

Mr. Glass
mate even if it were true, i could go to my grave content with the knowledge i never tried to make "burgeypoo" a thing

between your shameless flip flopping between two mediocre cricketing nations that would make even Furball blush, and being so impotent at coining memes that I thought the generic australian bogan contingent were posting, you really need to take a good long look in the mirror.
so much edge

such cut

wow

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Down with Daemon's tyranny. RANDI is nothing without us, the people. We begin our struggle to bring this despot down with the RANDI Satyagraha. Mitron, are you with me?
You're forgetting the vision and mission. We need to influence others through good posting. Trying to make 'Burgeypoo' popular is the very opposite of that.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Burganova might work better but we don't want to add to the ****s ego. We should keep thinking.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's flattened out and it'll be a draw. Ojha's on 30 from 32 ffs, even Martin would have got runs here.

indiaholic

International Captain
Just read that.. Holy **** it is a good arfticle. Exactly the kind of analysis we all wanted. What do you feel about crapinfo now HB? :P

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
TCM is not crapinfo though :pAnd you didn't notice the author keep talking about himself in the last bit than Ashwin.. :laugh: