• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How many test runs will 'The Snail' Shivnarine Chanderpaul end up with?

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
He is time less isn't he. Will he eventually brbreathe record for most runs and most tests? The Windies always have players missing out games and he can just carry on and on till as long as he wants.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I can see him hang around for 2.5 years and go past Ponting to make around 13.5k runs if he wants to. Looks like he will definitely break the Lara record now.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Maybe he will just enjoy it with his son in the team and play for a couple of years more..

jan

State Vice-Captain
Given his more and more squared stance there is no room for him to bat more chest on at the moment. I presume his career is nearing its end. Will beat Lara.

Flem274*

123/5
Given his more and more squared stance there is no room for him to bat more chest on at the moment. I presume his career is nearing its end. Will beat Lara.
He'll just turn around and when he's 50 he'll be facing the keeper.