• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trading Game Version 2

cnerd123

likes this
I drop Sohag Gazi

Trading time!

India: I offer you Jackson Bird for Rahane, Manoj Tiwary and Abhinav Mukund
Bird will become an ATG bowler for India. Rahane will be an ATG bat for India. However given India's lack of bowling stocks, an ATG bowler would be far more uself. Bird's tactics of bowling persostently and accurately for long spells with just enough movement works well on any track in the world, and he will build some much needed pressure from one end.
At 28 years old he has a good 4-6 years left in him; 2 less than Rahane but he is also at that age where the Indian coaches can't wreck him. Trading for a younger bowlers means a high chance of him never fulfilling his potential.

New Zealand: How desperate are you for Tamim? What more can you add to sweeten your request?

cnerd123

likes this
Also Hurricane, can we have all the updated sqad lists put on the first post? So we dont have to keep reading through the thread to find them.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
England:

Adam Lyth
Alastair Cook
Gary Ballance
Ian Bell
Joe Root
Moeen Ali
Jos Buttler
Chris Woakes
Chris Jordan
Stuart Broad
James Anderson

Sam Robson
Jonathan Trott
Ben Stokes
Steven Finn

Feel free to rule Trott out but it seems like he is on the way back so stuck him in there.
Ok so I only just noticed that I had to have a backup keeper, Is Prior actually fit right now? If he is then he comes in for Robson. If he is not then I guess James Foster.

HeathDavisSpeed

1 Sikandar Raza
2 Gautam Gambhir
3 Hamilton Masakadza
4 Brendan Taylor
5 Greg Lamb
6 Craig Ervine
7 Johan Botha
8 Malcolm Waller
9 Elton Chigumbura
10 Tendai Chatara
11 Shingi Masakadza

12 Regis Chakabva
13 Sean Williams
14 Brian Vitori
15 Tawanda Mupariwa

Dan: Do you still want Sibanda? For Jeets/Franklin/Santner?
Marcuss: What do you need for Imad Wasim
Anyone: Willing to listen to any offers

Pothas

Cab. What can I offer you for Morkel or Abbott? You can't have Moeen but would consider most batsmen, and you can have Woakes, yeah SA don't need him but you want him anyway.

HeathDavisSpeed

Take two players ***** I made an allowance for heef as compensation so should do the same thing for you
It wasn't an allowance, it was the rule that I signed up to. The only 'allowance' has been for people to start trading before squads had been finalised.

cnerd123

likes this
Tamim Iqbal
Nick Compton
Mominul Haque
Mahmudullah
Shakib
Mushfiqur (+)(*)
Nasir Hossain
Jubair Hossain
Taijul Islam
Jackson Bird
Rubel Hossain

Anamul Haque
Shaiful Islam
Shuvagata Hom
Abdur Razzak

New Zealand - Compton is up for trading if you are interested.