• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trading Game Version 2

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Don't really need Ojha, given he can't get ahead of Ashwin/Jadeja I'm skeptical about his ability on non-turning wickets. Besides, I want batsmen/keeepers, not bowlers.
Batsman-keepers, the one thing other that quick bowlers that I have in abundance!

Michael Bracewell, Michael Papps and Luke Ronchi for Joe Burns and dermo Abbott?

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pothas, what do you feel would be a reasonable offer for the glorious beard of Moeen? Name your price, and if we go ahead I'll throw in a free Devcich to replace the lost facial hair.
Not willing to let him go at this stage, is kind of vital for the team balance. Obviously if you offer something silly in which Boult or Southee are involved then things would be different.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Don't really need Ojha, given he can't get ahead of Ashwin/Jadeja I'm skeptical about his ability on non-turning wickets. Besides, I want batsmen/keeepers, not bowlers.
How about this:

Take any one between (Manoj Tiwary / Badrinath) + another one between (Wriddhiman Saha / Naman Ojha) for (Watson + Pattinson).

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Not willing to let him go at this stage, is kind of vital for the team balance. Obviously if you offer something silly in which Boult or Southee are involved then things would be different.
Fair enough. He's less useful now that I've traded Wagner for Ojha anyway, so I won't be pursuing this further.

You can keep the free Devcich though :ph34r:

Jarquis

Mohammad Hafeez
Ahmed Shahzad
Azhar Ali
Younis Khan
Misbah
Asad Shafiq
Sarfraz Ahmed
Yasir Shah
Saeed Ajmal
Rahat Ali
Junaid Khan

Fawad Alam
Umar Akmal
Eshan Adil
Imran Khan

Will confirm this later if possible.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Oh man, so much trade bait for morgieb if he takes that. weldone going for the quantity over quality approach

cnerd123

likes this
Bangladesh Test 15:

Tamim Iqbal
Imrul Kayes
Mominul Haque
Mahmudullah
Shakib Al Hasan
Mushfiqur Rahim (+) (*)
Nasir Hossain
Sohag Gazi
Taijul Islam
Shaiful Islam
Rubel Hossain

Jubair Hossain
Shuvagata Hom
Abdur Razzak
Anamul Haque

My free draft has to come out of this squad, or can I draft out one of the reserves?

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ok. Now this:

[(Tiwary/Badrinath) + (Saha/Naman Ojha) + KL Rahul + Raina + Karn Sharma + Akshar Patel + Gambhir + Sehwag] for [Watson + Pattinson].
Sure. Prefer Badrinath and Ojha out of the two options.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Confirmed trades:

1. Neil Wagner for Pragyan Ojha
2. (Watson + Pattinson) for (Badrinath + Naman Ojha + Rahul + Raina + Karn Sharma + Akshar Patel + Gambhir + Sehwag).

Jarquis

You're gonna need Hurrican to clarify whether you can trade up to 6 players from outside your squad at a time or in total.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
India
Murali Vijay
Cheteshwar Pujara
Ajinkya Rahane
Virat Kohli
Rohit Sharma
MS Dhoni*+
Shane Watson
Ravichandran Ashwin
Bhuvneshwar Kumar
James Pattinson
Neil Wagner

Manoj Tiwary
Wriddhiman Saha
Ishant Sharma
Ravindra Jadeja

Last edited:

Jarquis

There's nothing in the rules that says no.
Rules:
5) Equity rules - to stop collusion all trades must be confirmed as being equitable by at least one other person in the game (not involved in the trade) or the moderator. Just reply to the trade with "trade confirmed" . Trades can be 1 to 1 trades or multi player deals of any variety. Yes you can trade away players from your FC system who are not part of your initial 15. You may trade up to 6 players who are not part of your initial 15 players..
ORLY. z