• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand Domestic Season 2014/15

Flem274*

123/5
yeah surprised they're not being fed a diet of rance banana swing and wheeler.

at least they can't hide from our pacers in the shield. would be nice to win a limited overs game occassionally though.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Second ton in consecutive club one day matches for Mark Houghton. Very unusual at this time of year in Wellington cricket. Wonder if he'll be in contention this year - his left-arm spin would have been very useful in the Seddon Park Slash Smash.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Should've done an Andrew Lamb and joined a cricket club in Kapiti. He'd have been in at 7 for the Stags for all ten games.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Hopefully Milne is used in 3-4 over spells throughout this first class season injury free. That would go q long way in his development, both bowling wise and fitness wise.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year

That Cribbertarian was all too aware he'd signed up late, and he's tried a few Warriors offloads there that didn't come up trumps.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Looks like I didn't do too well in the T20 games.

Ah bugger I think I may have forgotten to pick for 2 of the games as well.

Blocky

Banned

That Cribbertarian was all too aware he'd signed up late, and he's tried a few Warriors offloads there that didn't come up trumps.
Stupid Otago, winning when they weren't meant to and losing when they were supposed to win.