• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia/South Africa/Zimbabwe Triangular ODI Series 2014

ajdude

International Coach
man that was a serious collision and i hope they're alright. but utseya raising his finger to give it out has absolutely got me for some reason, i am done

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Marsh is playing for a draw. What a ****ing joke. Fancy putting this **** in at three in any form of the game. Kid's a talent but it's a ****ing joke. They deserve to lose for that alone. And for visiting Mugabe's Zimbabwe.

And I hate watching Maxwell bat. **** this. No Aussie cricket for months and I turn it on to see this pile of ****.

**** you Lehman. **** you in the anus.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
i just don't get it though, marsh's game perfectly suits 6 and smitteh suits 3 very nicely

its paying off because we're playing ****ing zimbabwe, we couldve put anyone at 3 for this game and we'd still be killing them

Burgey

Fair dinkum, if the spinners in Burgeinho's side dealt up this dross they'd be running laps for a month at training. The ****ing Impaja Cup is better sport than this.

Burgey

Poor old Nyumbu. It's tough for him and not his fault, but you wouldn't give him a bowl in a Chinese restaurant.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Have no problems with Marsh being given a run at 3 in this match as he is one of the most talented bats in Oz and could do him the world of good

dermo

not even going to get close to a quality dose of the peoples champion, if he gets in at all

wouldnt beat a school first XI these zimbabwians

Burgey

Actually comms, they're asking the lady in the corporate box to sit down because she might get hit

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Nah, I'm liking Marsh at three, unpopular as it may be. Kid's a talent, and giving him time to build an innings isn't a bad thing IMO. Has the technique to pull it off, and this series is the perfect time for some random experimentation.

ajdude

International Coach
man i hope there's a dead rubber and we just pick all bowlers in our top order

cutting
finch
faulkner
starc
johnson
richardson

would be one of the better top 6s comprised solely of bowlers

dermo

could this Zimbabwean side challenge India for the mantle of the worlds best fielding side?