• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia/South Africa/Zimbabwe Triangular ODI Series 2014

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Oh wow, that really surprises me. Tried to look it up after making the post and the Fox Sports website refused to work.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Fox Sports has a strong commitment so cover all Australia's away internationals. Their commitment to showing other things that probably rate better at times like the English summer and the New Zealand summer is iffy but they were always going to show this IMO.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I thought they said they were scaling back coverage of Australian stuff too, the UAE tour in particular.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Well, that's awkward.

Off to Somalia for you, so I don't have to admit being wrong in public :ph34r:

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
So essentially MMarsh is being selected ahead of Hughes (seeing Clarke is not playing). Hughes (who has a List A average of nearly 50, over Marsh (who has a List A average of just over 30).

And even without Marsh, the side would contain 5 frontline bowlers, plus 3 part timers.

Massive slap in the face for Hughes.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think that was just brockley.
No it wasn't. I received an email earlier in the year from them after I complained saying there was no cricket on until our summer. They must have changed their tune after I rang Rupert and threatened to cancel my subscription

Spikey

Holy ****ing ****. They've only picked 3 actual batsmen and they've still managed to bat Steve Smith in the totally wrong position

Spikey

Jesse Hogan ‏@Jesse_Hogan 18m

Hadds back to top. MT @ZimCricketv: Aus bat order: Finch,Haddin,Bailey,Smith,Maxwell,Marsh,Faulkner,Johnson,Richardson,Starc,Lyon #ZimvAus

please be right

aussie tragic

International Captain
Haddin has 438 runs @ 24.33 in his last 25 ODIs....yep good call keeping Phil Hughes out wankers

This has got to be the worst Australian side I've ever seen, obviously mediocre allrounders is now the key to Australian selection...Finch, Bailey and Smith are the only batsmen with possibly Maxwell also qualifying since its an ODI...wtf :(

Last edited:

Spikey

Haddin has 438 runs @ 24.33 in his last 25 ODIs....yep good call keeping Phil Hughes out wankers
in fairness, most of those innings would have been at 7. and obviously hughes isnt gonna get picked over haddin as keeper...

it's obvious: they shouldn't've picked Faulkner.