• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caribbean Premier League 2014

Howsie

International Captain
ND would wipe the floor with any one of these teams. Terrible standard of cricket, most of these teams have six or seven fillers in them.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah but it's purposely designed to be like pro wrestling in the old days, itbt. Some completely anonymous scrubs come out to get their towelling from Hulk Hogan or Chris Gayle or whoever, virtually every time.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Great to see Ray Jordan getting some game time in such a professional environment. He went for a few runs early but came back superbly. To be bowling at 140-148kph at age 19 is very promising indeed and he bowled some excellent yorkers.

Howsie

International Captain
10 off 2 needed. So obvs it's the time to bowl a knee high full toss and a leg stump half volley to a guy who has proven he can't hit the short ball in the same manner. FMD

TazmanianDevil

Cricket Spectator
Do you think Jamaica will reach the final today? i bet on guyana, because i think gayle will depart early and russell canßt do those heroics every day. think a 150 score will be good on that pitch...

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Amazon vs. Tridents final...bloody hell. Every time I check into this tournament someone's managed to botch an advantage, or do a Charlie Brown as they round third base.