I decided to give this a new thread to keep track of the different entrants - only expecting 3-4 peeps but it should be fun.
1) Open up the attached spreadsheet and follow the instructions. You will name the team of XI players who you think will do the best in the test series. The formula will calculate a cost for each player. Your team needs to be a "team" with batsman, openers, keeper, bowlers etc.
2) You can't go past 1500 points or you are Disqualified.
3) You are also disqualified if you bat someone out of position. Hurricane's opinion is final on this but you can argue your case if you like. Some license will be given however so it doesn't need to be exact.
4) Once you have made your selections attach your completed spreadsheet (with your username in the file name) to a post in this thread.
5) Entries close when the first ball of the first test is bowled so you can wait until the last minute to see the line ups if you like.
6) At the end of the series you will populate the results section. Person with the highest score in the results section wins. Remember to make a new post and attach your completed spreadsheet with results in it.
7) Any errors I have overlooked in the spreadsheet let me know and I will quickly fix it.
8) You are welcome to examine the formulas to help you pick your team.
9) You are on your CW honour code not to fiddle with the formulas.
Any other questions ask.