• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England 2014

King Pietersen

International Captain
Probably, but only because KP is the only interest I had in watching the IPL, so that's the only time I'd post in that thread, well, other than when Maxwell was batting.

**** me. 202-6 on this deck is pathetic. Thank god we stacked our batting with Stokes at 8.

Last edited:

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Oh dearie me. Stokes did hit that one. (But he wouldn't have been at the crease had the DRS been in place to overturn the Prior shocker.)

Excellent stuff from the Indian bowlers.

91Jmay

International Coach
Shocking batting and alas the lack of DRS letting through a shocker. Who knew it would happen?

Oh, everyone thats right.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Brilliant. Stokes gone as well, so much for stacking the batting with Stokes at 8 after all. On such a flat pitch this is just so bad.

viriya

International Captain
One thing Eng can learn from subcontinent teams is how to appeal for marginal decisions.. a polite inquiry is not how you do it.