• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia's next test debutant

adub

International Captain
Haze is a good shout but I'll stick my neck out and say the new panel will get over the ignore SOK thing they have and will give O'Keefe a go in UAE.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's a thread which looks to and discusses the future, not the past or some make believe world of compilation teams selected by the same four people.

Why are you here?

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cameron Boyce.

We're in the UAE next and we're overdue for our annual "drop a solidly-performing spinner for someone younger" fix.
Dear god no, I saw him play against Tasmania end of last year and his wickets are off pure luck. Full tosses everywhere.

Steven O'Keefe is the next logical choice for a debut. Pakistan series coming up and his stats speak for themselves compared to Doherty, Maxwell and Ahmed. Drop Watson or Doolan to put him in at 7

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Steven O'Keefe is the next logical choice for a debut. Pakistan series coming up and his stats speak for themselves compared to Doherty, Maxwell and Ahmed. Drop Watson or Doolan to put him in at 7
The next Australian spinner will not be a logical choice though

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Maxwell will play as a #6/2nd spinner, IMO.

I honestly wouldn't object to picking him though, but he probably imbalances our lineup.