• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Under -19 World Cup 2014

YorksLanka

International Debutant
well said and actually,to be fair, same goes to our lads too as i am sure it cant of been one way traffic in that sense..last thing we want is players of our sport behaving like idiotic footballers... do they have a match referee at this level watching out for this kind of stuiff?

Last edited:

YorksLanka

International Debutant
true, and congrats to England and Pakistan for reaching the semi's btw..not sure how the draw is set but i can see this being the final if they avoid each other..

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Tbh even the victory celebrations were pretty excessive. You can have passion and exuberance without coming across like a ****.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tbh even the victory celebrations were pretty excessive. You can have passion and exuberance without coming across like a ****.
My stream froze as the ball went over boundary so missed them.

Maybe the authorities need to pull all the sides in before the semis and remind them of their responsibilities to the game. Play hard but don't be a prat.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Under my own moral code I can't take delight in the victory ... because I thought England had no chance of chasing down the score.

But still.... I'm pretty happy

Dunno why it's Pakistan in the next round. Would have made sense to cross over with the other half of the draw after the group stages. England have lost a load in a row against Pakistan but who knows after this result.

Shaw definitely gave a real dickish sendoff to a batsman in the game against SL. Seems that the junior teams hate each other more than the senior teams. Can hardly blame them though- They probably all watched the ashes and the bad behaviour from both teams.

Ike

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'm a Windies fan, hoping I can stay awake for their match tonight! (It starts at 12:30am here, alas.) However, I'm just learning the status of teams and such. How much chance do folks think the Windies have in the tourney. Did India's loss give them a better chance to win it all?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Can't fault the kids when the adults are acting like tools. Stop it at the top level and it will trickle down.

That being said I haven't watched enough to comment on what has happened this tournament. Didn't mind England going nuts after they won, it's the biggest moment of their careers to date.

TimAngas

State Vice-Captain
I'm a Windies fan, hoping I can stay awake for their match tonight! (It starts at 12:30am here, alas.) However, I'm just learning the status of teams and such. How much chance do folks think the Windies have in the tourney. Did India's loss give them a better chance to win it all?
The way we've been playing you have a good chance of climbing over the top of us tonight I would think.

Ike

Cricket Web Staff Member
Windies are playing like kids so far, alas. Beautiful bowling by the Aussies.